Atlas des chartes des communs urbains/Tactical Chartering Manifesto/ 01 Objectives to Tactical Chartering
De Remix Biens Communs
Informations sur le média
- To obtain Cognitive Resilience Building a mental process of human perception, memory, and reasoning that people acquire from interacting frequently with local ecosystems, shaping peoples’ experience, world views, values towards local ecosystems (Colding et al. 2013)
- To achieve Permanency - The process designed to protect an urban space that is only temporary set up until the vacant lot it sits on is under construction. This process is based on collective action and strong local governance in developing a strong appearance or aesthetic that adds to the character of the neighborhood (Colding et al. 2013)</span>
- To avoid Free Riding - A process by which members of a group deliberately provide less or participate less than is required to achieve a common goal (Olsen 1965)
- To utilize Open Source Urbanism - a cooperative model allowing active users to freely adapt and modify theories, research, and practices following the proven experiences and based upon specific needs and intuitions (Bradley 2015)
- To pursue participative democracy - a process emphasizing the broad participation of constituents in the direction and operation of political systems through advocating more involved forms of citizen participation and greater political representation
- Commentaire :'
- should be clarified. Seems to me too vague</span>
- I wanted to emphasize that tactical chartering should be a fair process that allows people (from whatever situation they come from) to participate, vote, and be involved
- yep. I agree. I think we need to find some words more clear for that because democracy should be "always" participative or should always involved the people, no ?
- Maybe something like "equitable participation"? This will require some thought... But yes you are right about this</span>
- perhaps, it will be better to separate the 2 ideas : participation (involvment) and democracy (justice and equity) ? </span>
- To be based on participation processes .... bla bla bla </span>
- 2) To be developped with pluralism and solidarity approach (or principle) </span>
- What do you think of participatory action research?
- This is a good idea, I will look for some literature that explains this clearly and thoroughly. "Solidarity Approach" is a perfect way to explain what I was trying to say here, I like it very much...
- To use collaboration - A process in which an individual works with others to do a task and to achieve shared goals. It is a recursive process where two or more people or organizations work together to realize shared goals, (this is more than the intersection of common goals seen in co-operative ventures, but a deep, collective determination to reach an identical objective between each and every stakeholder of an urban commons.
Faits relatifs à « Atlas des chartes des communs urbains/Tactical Chartering Manifesto/ 01 Objectives to Tactical Chartering »
|Est intéressé au concept||To obtain Cognitive Resilience Building +, To achieve Permanency +, To avoid Free Riding +, To utilize Open Source Urbanism +, To pursue participative democracy + et To use collaboration +|